Book your service
Bronze service - £40 + vat.
- Check all nuts and bolts for correct torque.
- Check wheels spin freely.
- Check condition of tyres and inflate to the correct pressure.
- Check bottom bracket for free movement and adjust as required.
- Check gears and braking system and adjust as required.
- Check transmission parts for wear and lubricate chain.
- Check headset for free movement and adjust as required.
- Lubricate all cables.
- (Does not include parts or servicing of suspension or hydraulic brakes).
Silver service - £65 + vat
As bronze service plus:
- True, tension and dishing of both wheels.
- External adjustment of all bearings.
Gold service - £95 + vat
Our gold service offers you a complete overhaul of your cycle returning its mechanical condition to as new.
As silver service plus:
- Full strip down to frame and forks.
- Frame and forks cleaner and checked for alignment.
- All threads checked and cleaned.
- Bottom bracket removed, cleaned, checked for wear and re fitted with fresh grease and adjustment.
- Headset removed, cleaned, checked for wear and re fitted with fresh grease and adjustment.
- Hubs disassembled, cleaned, checked for wear and reassembled with fresh grease and adjusted.
- Chain cleaned and re lubricated, gears fine tuned.
- Brake pads checked and replaced if required, brakes tuned.
- All other parts removed, checked for wear, cleaned and re lubricated replacing any parts where necessary.
- (does not include parts or servicing of suspension or hydraulic brakes).
Fork and rear suspension servicing will be charged according to the external servicing agents (or our designated in store mechanics where applicable).
We charge a handling fee of £30 to cover removal, postage, refitting and adjustment.
Specialized service price list:
|07-09 Enduro AFR||£95|
|07-09 Epic/SJ AFR Brain||£110|
|10-13 Fox SJ Brain||£120|
|10-13 Fox Epic||£120|
|Cane Creek Double Barrel||£110|
At micks cycles we have limited space for storing our customers repair bikes and therefore will have to charge of £1 per day storage for any bike that is not collected 7 days after the agreed date.