Book your service
Bronze service - £40 + vat.
- Check all nuts and bolts for correct torque.
- Check wheels spin freely.
- Check condition of tyres and inflate to the correct pressure.
- Check bottom bracket for free movement and adjust as required.
- Check gears and braking system and adjust as required.
- Check transmission parts for wear and lubricate chain.
- Check headset for free movement and adjust as required.
- Lubricate all cables.
- (Does not include parts or servicing of suspension or hydraulic brakes).
Silver service - £65 + vat
As bronze service plus:
- True, tension and dishing of both wheels.
- External adjustment of all bearings.
Gold service - £95 + vat
Our gold service offers you a complete overhaul of your cycle returning its mechanical condition to as new.
As silver service plus:
- Full strip down to frame and forks.
- Frame and forks cleaner and checked for alignment.
- All threads checked and cleaned.
- Bottom bracket removed, cleaned, checked for wear and re fitted with fresh grease and adjustment.
- Headset removed, cleaned, checkedfor wear and re fitted with fresh grease and adjustment.
- Hubs disassembled, cleaned, checked for wear and reassembled with fresh grease and adjusted.
- Chain cleaned and re lubricated, gears fine tuned.
- Brake pads checked and replaced if required, brakes tuned.
- All other parts removed, checked for wear, cleaned and re lubricated replacing any parts where necessary.
- (does not include parts or servicing of suspension or hydraulic brakes).
With a minimum of 3 days notice, we can Service and repair your Bike the same day. *Subjest to part availability.
Fork and rear suspension servicing will be charged according to the external servicing agents (or our designated in store mechanics where applicable).
We charge a handling fee of £30 to cover removal, postage, refitting and adjustment.
Specialized service price list:
|07-09 Enduro AFR||£95|
|07-09 Epic/SJ AFR Brain||£110|
|10-13 Fox SJ Brain||£120|
|10-13 Fox Epic||£120|
|Cane Creek Double Barrel||£110|
At micks cycles we have limited space for storing our customers repair bikes and therefore will have to charge of £1 per day storage for any bike that is not collected 7 days after the agreed date.