The perfect lightweight balance bike to get young children started on two wheels. Suitable for riders aged 2-3 years with a minimum inside leg of 32cm for red, orange and spotty (the purple Tadpole is an older spec and has 34cm min inside leg).
• Lightweight but sturdy frame
• Soft handlebar grips
• Easy to grip Tektro rear brake with adjustable lever for smaller hands
• 12" wheels
• Quick release seat-post for easy height adjustment
• The locking headset means the handlebars have a steering limiter, which is safer for learners
• Available in red, purple, orange or spotty
Free 5 year warranty available on the frame and forks, 2 years on all other parts. The new spec (updated Autumn 2014) now has the brakes mounted above the stay, to keep it away from the rider's feet and further off the ground.
Spotty Tadpole is currently out of stock but will be back from the End of March 2015.
Weight: 4.2 kg
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: