Merida One-Sixty 400
Our multiple test-winning enduro bike featuring Float Link suspension technology and aggressive geometry. At home on the Enduro World Series under Tony Ferreiro and on more local turf with Kyle Beattie, the frame has a long reach, slack head angle and super short chainstays for increased agility.
The lower mount of the Float Link design moves with the suspension system delivering sensitive response characteristics providing almost bottomless travel for downhills but easy pedalling on the climb back up.
Trunnion mounts add to the tunability as we can use a shorter shock with increased stroke. The wider mounts with ball bearing bushings increase stiffness and shock longevity. Our entry-level 160mm travel bike with Rock Shox suspension – Yari RC fork and Deluxe Select shock. Shimano Deore 1 x 11 shifters and derailleur with Race Face Ride chainset. Shimano boost standard centre lock hubs and Shimano Deore M6120 4 pot hydraulic disc brakes
Large, Medium, Small
- Frame: Lite – 6066 series triple-butted, hydroformed aluminium, carbon rocker. Tapered head tube for precise steering, Boost axle standard for stronger wheels and Smart Entry cable clamping for rattle free running.
- Shock: ock Shox Deluxe Select+; platform
- Fork: Rock Shox Yari RC; Air; 170mm travel; Tapered; 37mm fork offset
- Rims: Merida Comp TR; 27.5mm inner rim width; Material: aluminium; Tubeless-ready (tubeless tape and valves not included)
- Spokes: Double Butted Black stainless
- Front Hub: Shimano MT400-B; 110x15mm; 32 spokes; Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano MT400-B; 148x12mm; 32 spokes; Centerlock; including removable lever with 4/6mm Allen key
- Front Tyres: Maxxis Assegai; 27.5" x 2.5"; Kevlar bead; folding; TR DD 3C MaxxGrip
- Rear Tyres: Maxxis Dissector; 27.5" x 2.4"; Kevlar bead; folding; TR DD 3C MaxxTerra
- Speed: 11
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M5100
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M5100 Shadow+
- Crankset: Race Face Ride; 32 teeth chainwheel with 170mm length crank with MRP 1X CS chain guide
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M5100; 11-51 teeth; 11 speed
- Bottom Bracket: Race Face BB BB92– Ø24mm
- Chain: KMC X11 NPBK
- Front Brakes: Shimano Deore M6120; 4 piston hydraulic disc brake with Shimano RT30; 203mm rotor
- Rear Brakes: Shimano Deore M6120; 4 piston hydraulic disc brake with Shimano RT30; 180mm rotor
- Grip: Merida Expert EC
- Handlebar: Merida Expert TR; aluminium; 780mm wide; 20mm rise
- Stem: Merida Expert TR; aluminium; 35mm diameter; 0 degree rise - Length : 40 mm all sizes
- Headset: FSA NO.57/55E neck
- Saddle: Merida Comp CC
- Seat Post: Merida Comp TR; 30.9mm diameter; in-line; S: 100mm drop - M: 125mm drop - L/XL: 150mm drop with Shimano SL -MT500-IL lever
Please Note – Whilst we endeavour to provide up to date information, manufacturers specifications and design can change without prior notice.