Returning an item
It's our aim to provide a returns service that is totally hassle-free for you. If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 7 days of purchase, and as long as the item isn't fitted or used we're happy to receive it back for an exchange or credit.
Here are some guidelines to help you get the best and fastest return service:
- Each returned item should be in it's original packaging with the manufacturers labels attached. Please do not tape or attach labels directly to the retail packaging.
- When returning clothing, where relevant, the original hygiene slips must be in place.
- Wetsuits must be returned in their original condition and nail marks, stress marks or cuts in the wetsuit will not be accepted for return as an unused item.
- Retail store purchases should be returned to the original place of purchase. If this is not possible then follow our website returns policy and include proof of purchase.
- We reserve the right to reject the return of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If your purchase isn't everything you expected it to be and you wish to exchange an item the simplest and quickest thing to do is place a brand new order for your new item and return the faulty goods for a full refund.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If the item is being returned as a result of our error, (damaged, defective, wrong item sent etc), we will refund Royal Mail First Class or Standard Parcel postage costs.
When returning goods please ensure they are in their original condition and include all parts, accessories and packaging. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items.