Returning an item
It’s our aim to provide a returns service that is totally hassle-free for you. If you’re not completely satisfied with an item purchased in store, you may return it within 7 days of purchase for an exchange or credit, as long as the item isn’t fitted or used, is in perfect condition and includes the original undamaged packaging and with the original receipt.
Deposits are non-refundable if you purchase a bike in store and not via our website. This deposit amount can either be exchanged to another product in stock or a credit can be issued in our store, valid up to 12 months.
Each bike purchased in store and then returned to store may be subject to a 15% restocking fee, at our discretion.
Here are some guidelines to help you get the best and fastest return service:
- Each returned item should be in it’s original packaging with the manufacturers labels attached. Please do not tape or attach labels directly to the retail packaging.
- When returning clothing, where relevant, the original hygiene slips must be in place.
- Retail store purchases should be returned to the original place of purchase. If this is not possible then follow our website returns policy and include proof of purchase.
- We reserve the right to reject the return of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If your purchase isn’t everything you expected it to be and you wish to exchange an item the simplest and quickest thing to do is place a brand new order for your new item and return the faulty goods for a full refund.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If the item is being returned as a result of our error, (damaged, defective, wrong item sent etc), we will refund Royal Mail First Class or Standard Parcel postage costs.
When returning goods please ensure they are in their original condition and include all parts, accessories and packaging. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items.
We really hope your love your new bike, but if its not for you please read the details below.
Online Bike Purchase Return is available up to 14 days on all bikes at Micks Cycles. The 14-day period commences from the date of your Parcel Force delivery. Intention to return the bike within the parameters of the scheme must be notified by contacting us within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery.
Return costs are payable by the customer and are at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is returned to us in a safe and secure manner, we suggest that you use a recorded postal/courier service. Please ensure that the service you use covers the value of the goods in the parcel.
Bikes can be unpacked and assembled for sizing and inspection purposes only. Bikes cannot be taken on test rides, where the bike can suffer wear and tear. Failing to reasonably comply with these terms, and returning bikes that are not in “as new” condition, will attract a minimum fee of £50, or potentially even void the right to refund.
- If your bike was already damaged when you received it, please report the damage as soon as possible. Please take photos of the damage and email them to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bikes must be packaged safely in the same original packaging used to deliver the bike to you. This includes the packaging of the frame, wheels and components. Please retain packaging in the event of a return.
- If the bike incurs damage during the return transit due to inadequate packaging by the customer, Micks Cycles reserves the right to charge the customer the cost of replacement of the damaged part or component.
- Refunds will be available once one of our mechanics has thoroughly inspected the bike that was returned to our store. Please be aware this process can take up to 5 business days once the bike is received.
- Refunds will be issued immediately after the bike has received the approval from our mechanics. Failing the inspection, customers will be contacted about the break of policy and fees. Please bare in mind that some banks can take up to 10 business days to finalise the transaction after we issue the refund.